Some election night exit poll videos (KBS, MBC, SBS):
Finally, I have finished revising the previous South Korean election scenario.
There are still a few problems
- Several issue positions (Electoral Reform, Housing, and Welfare) were not included because of my lack of knowledge on some issues, and the fact that it is sometimes hard to find a clear difference between conservatives and liberals in certain issues. Also, among the issues currently I have included, I still have some doubts about the accuracy of the issue positions.
- In general, the issue positions for the candidates are accurate. However, of some issue positions, I could not find a candidates’ view on the topic (especially the relatively unknown candidates). Also, a small number of these positions may be inaccurate.
- I did not exactly add All the endorsers. I could add them in the future, though most of them are like this: 4000 doctors endorse Moon Jae-in, etc. Besides, there are already many endorsers (300 assemblymen, 17 Mayors/Governors, and a several others)
- There may be too many “arrests” in the events section.
- The money is still in dollars, even though it is Won, IRL. However, I retained the dollars due to possible complications. Also, because I couldn’t find their campaign finance data (I just put in their net worth or I just put in a rough guess).
- Some of the candidate portraits could be better, but I’ll let you decide on that.
- There are some minor candidates I did not add (those that did not end up registering, a few that were cut-off in the People’s Party primaries). The reason is that it is difficult to find some of their stances on the issues. Plus, it took a lot of time to update this scenario.
10 thoughts on “South Korean Presidential Election – 2017”
I played as Ban Ki-Moon running under the Baerun Party and lost narrowly. But I felt playing outside the two parties was fair. I would love to see a 2012 and 2007 scenario!
Hey, I was trying to play this game but a error message popped up.
It said there was a access violation. Any idea why this might be?
What error? Where?
I made it using the classic version…
Maybe your new update cannot read it?
Ahh, perhaps my new update cannot read it. When I try to start up the game it pops up with a error message saying that there is a access violation. It must be because I updated it
Yeah, I think I remember the new version did not seem to read it.
Try using the older versions.
Thanks for that. I was wondering where to download the older version? I’m sorry I am new to this.
How about asking Anthony?
Have done. Thanks for the help. Look forward to (hopefully) playing this campaign