Will Charlie Baker, one of the country’s most popular governor, win reelection in one of the bluest states in the nation? Or will the Democrats take back the Governorship? Or could a Republican challenger defeat Baker? Candidates include:
- Governor Charlie Baker
- former Senator Scott Brown (off)
- former Governor Mitt Romney (off)
- former State Senator Richard Tisei (off)
- former Governor Bill Weld (off)
- Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito (off)
- former Lieutenant Governor Kerry Healey (off)
- Attorney General Maura Healey
- Mayor Setti Warren
- former Secretary Jay Gonzalez
- former State Senator Dan Wolf
- Dr. Joseph Avellone
- Representative Joseph P. Kennedy III (off)
- former Senator John Kerry (off)
- former Governor Deval Patrick (off)
- Mayor Marty Walsh (off)
- Representative Seth Moulton (off)
- Mayor Kim Driscoll (off)
- Mayor Joseph Curtatone (off)
- Auditor Suzanne Bump (off)
- former Assistant Secretary Juliette Kayyem (off)
- Mr. Evan Falchuk (off)
- Dr. Jill Stein (off)
Updates will be made to this scenario, so feel free to leave suggestions in the comments
6 thoughts on “Massachusetts Gubernatorial Election 2018”
Very nice scenario!
Very good. My only gripe is that the photos of the candidates are kind of stretched.
Very good scenario. I have tried and tried to make scenarios, but I havent gotten the hang of it yet. I really want to play Tennessee 2018 gubernatorial scenario. Could you possibly make that?
I actually have a few others scenarios that I’m going to make, but I may take a look at that afterward.
Missouri Senate 2016?
I’m having trouble finding information and even maps for many of the Mayoral scenarios I was planning on doing so I may took a look at other suggestions sooner rather than later