Hi my friends! 🙂
I’ve created a working Arkansas scenario. Arkansas – 2002 (Governor) 2 <- UPDATE #2 is out! My good friend JohnnyK improved some things. 🙂
It’s the 2002 Gubernatorial election featuring Governor Mike Huckabee vs. State Treasurer Jimmie Lou Fisher. You are free to use it for your own Arkansas elections (Governor, Senate,…)
I plan to create other Arkansas scenarios too. If you want to help me, please message me in the forum. 🙂
- Governor Mike Huckabee (R)
- State Treasurer Jimmie Lou Fisher (D)
- Write-in/Observation Party (ballot access only in Marion County (nearly 6 % write-in votes…)
- Working County map of Arkansas
- Accurate %s of 2002
- Correct county population as given on Wikipedia
- Correct Debate date.
- Real slogans as Super PAC names
- Surrogate Janet Huckabee and Bill Clinton
- Correct county ids
- Lt. Gov. Winthrop P. Rockefeller (R)
- Bill Halter as democratic running mate (D)
- 2 new Democrats and 1 Republican challenger
- Primary %s as given on Wikipedia
Update #2 by JohnnyK
- Arkansas Interviewers
- Accurate Arkansas Endorsers
- Arkansas issues
- Potential candidates
- More surrogates
Have fun, I look forward to your feedback. 🙂
*Last update: 08/21/2016*
9 thoughts on “Arkansas – 2002 (Governor)”
Is this designed for President Forever 2016, or President Infinity?
President Infinity 😉 I mixed that up, sorry. The category is now correct.
Thanks! Huckabee is so funny!
No problem, Jacob! I like Mike 😉
PS: Update #1 is out! 🙂 Good gaming!
Post it in the president infinity gubernatorial catagory
Yeah I did actually. 😉
No I mean Anthony made a new Gubernatorial tag for the President Infinity category. There are 2 Gubernatorial tags now
Okay I added that now. Thanks!
Ron Sheffield, who was a former member of the Arkansas State Supreme Court, and African-American was Fisher’s running mate in 2006. Halter didn’t run till 2006, FYI.