NEW Update!!! Version 1.6 is out. 🙂
Hi my fellow gamers.
Here’s my new what-if Scenario – Cheney 2008. Cheney succeeded Bush in 2007, after Bush got serious injured in a terrorist attack. Cheney decided to run for reelection as an Independent to unite America behind him on the upcoming challenges in the middle-east. He now faces both Republican and Democratic challengers. Can he win a full term or can the Republicans or Democrats restore the old order? Who will be successful?
Any Feedback, game reports or additional info is welcome. Thanks in advance.
If you have any ideas, tell me and I’ll try to include them.
P.S. Please forgive any grammatical errors as English is just my 2nd language. If you find something incorrect please say it to me and I’ll correct it asap.
Version 1.6 is out! It contains:
- Off-Cheney as Republican (Of course you should turn off his Unity alter ego 😉 )
- Gravel, Ruwart, Smith, Kubby, Phillies, Jingozian (all Libertarians)
- John Roberts and Antonin Scalia as Republican VP Options
- Jon Stewart and Gretchen Whitmer as Democratict VP Options
- Jeff Bezos and Mark Cuban as Reform VPs
Have fun, any feedback is welcome.
*Last update 10/27/2015*