Nicola Zingaretti (Democratic Party) is the governor of Lazio. Stefano Parisi (Center-Right Coalition), Roberta Lombardi (Five Star Movement) and Sergio Pirozzi (Right Wing) are among his greatest challengers in the highest office of the region of Italy.
This is my first scenario ever so feedback and even criticism are appreciated.
2018 – Lazio
This campaign is loosely based off an existing “Brazil – 2018” scenario by victorraiders, but focused on the second round instead of the first round. I am planning to add more endorsers and possibly more events and possible running mates. I’m looking forward to seeing any feedback. Have fun!
Brazil – 2018 (second round)
In 1970 the Chilean situation is not good. With an economy in the midst of recession, the Chilean people look for someone who can lead to a brighter tomorrow. Of course, foreign and business interests have other things in mind. In this three horse election, the fight is between Marxist Salvador Allende, Rightist Jorge Alessandri, and Christian Democrat Radomiro Tomic.
beta test version i will edit to add more issues,update partys and events and etc
Brazil – 2018
It’s 2001 and The Falkland Islands is having a referendum on whether or not to adopt a PR voting system. Which side will prevail?
I’m sorry for the map it had to be done that way as I was having issues with it and it was the easiest way to get it to work.
Falkland Islands referendum,2001
Fueled by a playable and thankfully shared South Korea 2017 scenario from @daons I am back with an adjusted scenario of one of my most favourite countries. It needs more improvements though. Perhaps someone wants to do this (I can assist if you have questions, I am not fluent in Korean but I find myself going through Wikipedia without major difficulties at least), maybe I find time to improve the scenario as well, we will see.
South Korea has democratic elections since 1987 and I would love to develop all elections, at least to be playable with the candidates who ran. If we make them good enough perhaps, Anthony wants to include them as official campaigns. (and I still hope to have a consecutive elections feature one day) I do not know how the state currently is.
Working South Korea Map
All 5 major parties and their candidates
Needs to be done:
Primary and what-if candidates (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korean_presidential_election,_2017)
Feedback is desired 🙂
South Korea – 2017
After the Oslo Accords and the assassination of Yitzchak Rabin the 1996 Prime Minister election will test how far the Israeli public will go for peace.
Watch Benjamin Netanyahu wins the 1996 election as per Channel 2
I have decided to make a port of the 2008 – London Mayoral Election from P4E into PI. The original issues and candidates from Zion’s original scenario have been kept while I made my own map and adjusted polling/turnout to reflect the official result.
Primaries work best when each party has a number of candidates active.
Please remove if this is a copyright strike against an old scenario.
2008 – London Mayor (old version)
17/04/18 – Update
2008 – London Mayor (17/04/18 update)
- Campaign funding updated (General election candidates start with £420k, Primaries £0 – but there is enough time to fundraise)
- Fundraising coefficient is set at 5 (less money raised but still a significant amount)
- Newspaper endorsers open at the start of March (longer time to win the endorser)
- Primaries – Party nominees are more like to win the primary and have more committed supporters.
- Two round features/or workarounds haven’t been implemented yet. I am waiting for two-round to be officially added. At the moment for those wanting a Ken v. Boris only match up, I recommend starting in the general and disabling all other candidates bar Labour and Conservative.
Colombia First Round
Introducing the First Round of the 2018 Colombian Presidential Election
REBUILD COLOMBIA ALLIANCE: Democratic Center and disidents from the Conservative Party. (RIGHT WING)
Candidates for the primaries:
- Marta Lucia Ramirez (Conservative Party Disident)
- Ivan Duque (Democratic Center)
- Alejandro Ordonez (United for the Family).
- Instead of Duque, from the Democratic Center is also:
- Oscar Ivan Zuluaga the 2014 Democratic Center nominee
- Carlos Holmes Trujillo the 2014 Democratic Center Vicepresidential nominee
- Senator Maria del Rosario Guerra.
COALITION COLOMBIA: Green Alliance, Compromise Citizens for Colombia and Democratic Alternative Pole. (CENTER)
Candidates for the primaries:
- Senator Claudia Lopez from Green Alliance
- Former Governor of Antioquia Sergio Fajardo of Compromise Citizens for Colombia
- Senator Jorge Enrique Robledo form the Democratic Alternative Pole
BETTER VARGAS LLERAS: Radical Change Party and Better Vargas Lleras (RIGHT WING)
Movement.Candidates for the General Election:
- Former Vicepresident German Vargas Lleras
HUMAN COLOMBIA: Movement Human Colombia (LEFT WING)
Candidate for the General Election:
- Gustavo Petro, former mayor of Bogota
COALITION FOR PEACE: Liberal Party, Social Party of National Unity, and “We are all Colombia” movement.
Candidate for the primaries:
- Humberto de la Calle Lombana, former Vicepresident of Colombia.
- Clara Lopez, former Labour Minister and 2014 Democratic Alternative Pole nominee for president.
FARC: Common Alternative Revolutionary Force
The first direct presidential election in the Czech Republic was held on 11–12 January 2013. No candidate received a majority of the votes in the first round, so a second round runoff election was held on 25–26 January. Nine individuals secured enough popular signatures or support of parliamentarians to become official candidates for the office. Miloš Zeman (SPOZ) and Karel Schwarzenberg (TOP 09) qualified for the second round of the election.
Special Thanks to republicanny to help with map
Czech Presidential 2013