Scenario created by Wiw. I uploaded it with his permission.
Some election night exit poll videos (KBS, MBC, SBS):
Finally, I have finished revising the previous South Korean election scenario.
There are still a few problems
- Several issue positions (Electoral Reform, Housing, and Welfare) were not included because of my lack of knowledge on some issues, and the fact that it is sometimes hard to find a clear difference between conservatives and liberals in certain issues. Also, among the issues currently I have included, I still have some doubts about the accuracy of the issue positions.
- In general, the issue positions for the candidates are accurate. However, of some issue positions, I could not find a candidates’ view on the topic (especially the relatively unknown candidates). Also, a small number of these positions may be inaccurate.
- I did not exactly add All the endorsers. I could add them in the future, though most of them are like this: 4000 doctors endorse Moon Jae-in, etc. Besides, there are already many endorsers (300 assemblymen, 17 Mayors/Governors, and a several others)
- There may be too many “arrests” in the events section.
- The money is still in dollars, even though it is Won, IRL. However, I retained the dollars due to possible complications. Also, because I couldn’t find their campaign finance data (I just put in their net worth or I just put in a rough guess).
- Some of the candidate portraits could be better, but I’ll let you decide on that.
- There are some minor candidates I did not add (those that did not end up registering, a few that were cut-off in the People’s Party primaries). The reason is that it is difficult to find some of their stances on the issues. Plus, it took a lot of time to update this scenario.
The year is 2020….
…and the Republic of Albia is celebrating its 50th anniversary of being a Republic. It is also time to choose a new President, as the Hissenger era comes to a close. The Republic seems to be moving away from a more libertarian mindset to a more populist mindset. Doves feel confident that they can finally end the 14-year drought of not winning a Presidential election. Hawks are looking to continue their dominance in Presidential elections. Both parties are gearing up for a close election, but then…. GLOBAL PANDEMIC! The ROA is not sparred from the global crisis, and the consequences for the election are uncertain. Will Doves finally capture the Presidency for the first time since 2006? Will Hawks be able to nominate a strong successor to succeed the Hissenger era? Will COVID-19 send the election into a frenzy? Will vote-by-mail sway the race in any way? Will states break their traditional partisanship and vote for the other party? How will this race shape the next 50 years for the Republic? The future is in the hands of the people…
*****additional updates to this scenario may come at a later point******
Feedbacks are most welcome!
Reworked edition of the 2018 Brazilian presidential election posted by victorraiders. Changed quite a few things from the original to try to make the game more fun, balanced and less prone to end up with the exact same percentages every time.
>Reworked the issues;
>Added a few candidates (most importantly Joaquim Barbosa and Rodrigo Maia);
>Removed a few inviable candidates in the 2018 election (Aécio Neves, Eduardo Cunha and Roberto Jefferson, for instance);
>Reworked the primaries;
>Update electors count to more closely match the 2018 election;
>Changed starting dates and debates;
>Changed initial cash based on the size of the election fund the party was entitled to in 2018;
>Accepting the federal block grant will now give a onus, to simulate the election fund system in Brazil;
>Change percentages to make the game less “railroaded” to matching the 2018 final results.
Hey all! This scenario was made as an alternate history where the Houthi Rebels in Yemen were victorious in the Civil War, and the United States and Yemen worked together to have free and fair elections.
al-Houthi – Merger of two Houthi names in order to avoid realistic connections to someone that may be considered a terrorist to some. Basically a moderate stability and unity party.
al-Yadumi – Leader of the Reform party, which merged moderate traditionalists and tribes with moderate non-Houthi members.
Hadi – Leader of the Traditionalists, the hardline “traditionalists”. Was the former President of Yemen.
Al-Saqqaf – Leader of the Socialists, supported primarily by those in the bigger cities and those who are younger.
The Events Board is the Observer entity.
Hello! This is my first scenario, and instead of possibly doing historical scenarios, I think they’ve been done to death. So I will present the scenario that is drawn from an episode of “Futurama“, Season 7 Episode 3.
- Sen. Chris Travers
- Mr. Unknown Greenland
- Rep. Darcy Richardson
- Rep. J. J. Evans
- Rep. Randall Terry
- Gov. Sarah Palin
- Mr. John Jackson
- Pres. Richard Nixon
- Vice President Agnew
- Mr. Jack Johnson
- Theodore Roosevelt’s Head for the Space Bull Moose Party
- Hermes Conrad for the Brain Slug Party
Version 1.2 is Live
- Added Space Bull Moose Party with Teddy Roosevelt’s head as its leader
- Added Brain Slug Party with Hermes Conrad as its leader
- Added an inset of Europe
- Added Space Bull Moose Party
- Added Brain Slug Party
- Turanga Leela and Philip J. Fry are now surrogates for Chris Travers
- Spiro Agnew and Bender Rodriguez are now surrogates for Richard Nixon
- More poll balancing.
- lowered Nixon’s charisma, debating, and leadership
- Travers’ home state is now Hawaii
- Added new regions
I realized the early mod was quite difficult for smaller candidates from small parties so I edited right now money coefficient so that even if you play Poutou Athaud or even Cheminade you can maybe comes first in the first turn.
Here is :
It’s already modified in the original scenario below this one.
For those who ALREADY downloaded the game and who do not want to download again you can go to modify your own mod and replace “fundraising” by 300 to 2500 in value, it is in constant and coefficient in your basic start when you edit the mod.
with the first version it’s impossible for a small candidate to collect enough cash, with the last modification you can even win with Cheminade if you work hard ;).
Good game !
Synopsis : After a “chaotic” mandate, there are five major parties that fight for the French Presidency. Can Marine Le Pen break the glass ceiling and be elected? Can Macron, a new political offer with very small experience, win with his new party? Can the right-wing party Les Républicains convince the population that they have now changed since 2012? And who will win the fight-to-finish between the two left-wing parties LFI and the Socialists? Maybe a small candidate can cause a surprise too.
The mod right here include Primaries of the Left and Right of 2016 and 2017 + the Presidential election of 2017.
It took a lot of time as it’s a complete adaptation from the american infinity to a french presidential mod, I hope you will enjoy !
Primaries of the Left.
Some images of the presidential campain made during tests
Nicola Zingaretti (Democratic Party) is the governor of Lazio. Stefano Parisi (Center-Right Coalition), Roberta Lombardi (Five Star Movement) and Sergio Pirozzi (Right Wing) are among his greatest challengers in the highest office of the region of Italy.
This is my first scenario ever so feedback and even criticism are appreciated.