My version 1.0 of the 1992 campaign!
At this point I have only included the 3 main candidates and their veeps. Of course I “backdated” the correct electoral votes. Region percentages were taken from the real election data. I kept most of the main issues, removed some that are only for 2016. Added two issues: NAFTA and Business Policy.
Future versions I will add more primary candidates.
new york city mayoral 2017 update 7-8-17
This is an update to this scenario http://campaigns.270soft.com/2017/01/19/new-york-city-mayoral-election-2017/
- Updated polling for General Election
- Updated polling for primaries
- Changed to popular vote
- Bo Dietl added as independent
- Preet Bharara added as “off” candidate
- Rocky De La Fuente added as “on” candidate
- Nicole Malliotakis added as “on” candidate
- Added Green Party
- Akeem Browder added as “on” candidate
- Changed candidates who withdrew before last start date (May 1) to “off”
- Fixed primary date
- Voter turnout dropped to a more realistic number
- Ulrich endorses Dietl
- Add Erica Garner as endorser
- Add Reform Party of New York as endorser
Well I finished it a little early, I would like people to test it before i edit surrogates, endorsers and events.
United States – 1988
In 2014 the Parti Québécois, an independentist party in the center left which is in power since two years is looking for a majority to have the means to…maybe, call a referendum in the next years. The debate of the Charta concerning the religious values has given a strong support to the party which lead in polls. Can the PQ wins or will someone else would create the surprise?
Quebec – 2014 mod 2.rar
Please let us comments and ideas, I am hesitating to work on another electoral fights.
With so Many Protests Can Putin win Third Term?
Russian – 2012
Other Version of Scenario Unrealistic/balanced Russian – 2012 UNREALISTIC
After the Oslo Accors and the assassination of Yitzchak Rabin the 1996 Prime Minister election will test the religousness of the Israeli Public and how far they’ll go for peace.
I may release some more updates including more candidates in the future
Feedback is Desired
add in platforms
add in descriptions for both Shimon Peres and Benjamin Netanyahu
A minor mod of s excellent expanded USA 2008 scenario with an new October 2007 start date and adding all party candidates as endorsers who now become available following their withdrawal in the primaries and are free to endorse the remaining candidates.
Happy campaigning 🙂
2008 – United States (Expanded)
1637 Massachusetts Gubernatorial Election [Version 2.0]!!!
Download here: massachusetts-gubernatorial-1637 v.2
Version 2.0 is now released, which includes many events to add flavor to the campaign.
This election covers the 1637 Massachusetts election for governor, following the crucial events for that colony starting in July 1636. Major events include Anne Hutchinson’s Antinomian Controversy, the Pequot War, colonial expansion, the founding of Harvard, and much more.
Along with dozens of events, the scenario includes endorsers for every town. Endorsers include politicians, ministers and leading citizens in the town. I have listed many famous descendants of these endorsers in their descriptions.
- John Winthrop, the sitting deputy governor and former governor. Generally considered the leader of the Massachusetts Bay Colony by historians. In 1636, he find himself slightly out of favor, playing second-fiddle to a young nobleman recently from the home country.
- Sir Henry Vane, the incumbent governor has shown his youth and inexperience while in office. Citizens are finding him to be all-too-liberal for this Puritan “utopia.”
- Thomas Dudley, generally the second most important man in the colony, behind Winthrop. He has consistently been the political rival of Winthrop, but his popularity is at an all-time-low.
- John Endicott, currently in disfavor for being too radical, even for Puritans. Endicott arrived in Massachusetts before Winthrop, Dudley and Vane, but has been unable to keep a grip on power, except in his home town of Salem.
- Several what-if candidates are included such as future governors and other major figures, such as Simon Bradstreet, John Leverett, John Winthrop the Younger, Simon Willard and others.
- I include a Simulation Party for anyone wishing to watch an election.
The 2014 Hungarian parliamentary election took place on 6 April 2014. This parliamentary election was the 7th since the 1990 first multi-party election. The result was a victory for the Fidesz–KDNP alliance, preserving its two-thirds majority, with Viktor Orbán remaining Prime Minister. It was the first election under the new Constitution of Hungary which came into force on 1 January 2012. The new electoral law also entered into force that day. For the first time since Hungary’s transition to democracy, the election had a single round. The voters elected 199 MPs instead of the previous 386 lawmakers
Hungary – 2014
Note that the scenario will be updated once MMP is added to a 270soft game
The United States 1976 Presidential Election Scenario — 200 Years of History!!!
Download the new 1976 election created by Os Davis and VCCzar: United States – 1976 – 200 Years of History
This is the historic election between Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford. The game includes the historical primary challengers, including Ronald Reagan. Additionally, we have included several what-if candidates, most notably Ted Kennedy, Nelson Rockefeller, George Bush I, George McGovern, Hubert Humphrey, and more.
Feedback is desired