2018 NY Gubernatorial Election created using NYrepublican’s 2010 election.
05/20/18 Update – All candidates now have proper Lieutenant Governor running mates!
Candidates include –
- Marcus Molinaro (R)
- Marcus Molinaro (Conservative)
- Andrew Cuomo (D)
- Andrew Cuomo (Women’s Equality)
- Larry Sharpe (L)
- Howie Hawkins (G)
- Cynthia Nixon (WFP)
- Joseph Holland (Reform)
- Joel Giambra (Reform)
2018 NY Gubernatorial
So my Computer crashed and I had to completely redo my scenario from scratch, I will update this, I just want to send out the beta.
Ohio Governor 2018
Ohio Governor 2018 (2)
Beta version. Feedback is always appreciated.
Thanks to Luki for the map.
West Virginia Gubernatorial Election 2016
1637 Massachusetts Gubernatorial Election [Version 2.0]!!!
Download here: massachusetts-gubernatorial-1637 v.2
Version 2.0 is now released, which includes many events to add flavor to the campaign.
This election covers the 1637 Massachusetts election for governor, following the crucial events for that colony starting in July 1636. Major events include Anne Hutchinson’s Antinomian Controversy, the Pequot War, colonial expansion, the founding of Harvard, and much more.
Along with dozens of events, the scenario includes endorsers for every town. Endorsers include politicians, ministers and leading citizens in the town. I have listed many famous descendants of these endorsers in their descriptions.
- John Winthrop, the sitting deputy governor and former governor. Generally considered the leader of the Massachusetts Bay Colony by historians. In 1636, he find himself slightly out of favor, playing second-fiddle to a young nobleman recently from the home country.
- Sir Henry Vane, the incumbent governor has shown his youth and inexperience while in office. Citizens are finding him to be all-too-liberal for this Puritan “utopia.”
- Thomas Dudley, generally the second most important man in the colony, behind Winthrop. He has consistently been the political rival of Winthrop, but his popularity is at an all-time-low.
- John Endicott, currently in disfavor for being too radical, even for Puritans. Endicott arrived in Massachusetts before Winthrop, Dudley and Vane, but has been unable to keep a grip on power, except in his home town of Salem.
- Several what-if candidates are included such as future governors and other major figures, such as Simon Bradstreet, John Leverett, John Winthrop the Younger, Simon Willard and others.
- I include a Simulation Party for anyone wishing to watch an election.
California Governor – 2018
Hey all! Here is a new update on the California Gubernatorial 2018 election I created a while back. All of the features of the new update are listed below. Please continue to leave feedback and such in the comments below, I’ll be sure to reply. Thanks again, and hope you enjoy!
- Updated General Election Polling
- Ventura … 50 -> 60
- Santa Barbara … 31 -> 41
- San Louis Obispo … 22 -> 32
- Sacramento … 80 -> 90
- Yolo … 12 -> 17
- Turned off all non-declared candidates (as of 5/10/17)
- Updated polling (since there are a few real ones out) (as of 5/10/17)
- Chiang … Issue Familiarity 3 -> 4, Stamina 3 -> 4
- Villagarosa … Issue Familiarity 2 -> 3
- Eastin … Issue Familiarity 2 -> 4, Research 1 -> 2
- Steyer … Turned from “on, official” to “off, undecided”
- Garcetti … Turned from “on, official” to “off, undecided”
- Angelides … Turned from “on, official” to “off, undecided”
- Westley … Turned from “on, official” to “off, undecided”
- De Leon … Turned from “on, official” to “off, not seeking” (Running for Lt. Governor)
- Schaaf … Turned from “off, undecided” to “off, not seeking” (running for re-election)
- Turned off all non-declared candidates to “off, undecided” (5/10/17)
- Updated polling
- Faulconer … Turned from “on, official” to “on, undecided”, Starting funds $2,500,000 -> $3,000,000
- Swearengin … Turned from “off, official” to “off, not seeking”
- Moorlach … Moved down list, Turned from “on, official” to “off, undecided”, Starting funds $250,000 -> $500,000
- Thiel … Moved down list, Turned from “on, official” to “off, not seeking”
- Poizner … Turned from “on, official” to “off, undecided”
- John Cox … ADDED, listed as “on, official”
- Rosey Grier … ADDED, listed as “on, official”
- David Hadley … ADDED, listed as “on, official”
- Allen Ishida … ADDED, listed as “on, official”
- Tim Donnelly … ADDED, listed as “off, undecided”
My hope is for the next update to have a more refined list of candidates (as they make their intentions known over the course of the summer), plus add endorsers and continue to update polling.
After the resignation of Eliot Spitzer due to a prostitution scandal,David Paterson has taken over and hasn’t done as well as expected.Will Republicans take back the governor’s seat they lost in 2006,only time will tell.
Feedback is desired.
This campaign will be reviewed soon as the Israel 1996 campaign will also be updated before being re-uploaded.
Republican Terry Branstad are Try Becoming the longest serving governor
Lee Deakins Heeb
Iowa – 2014
The Conservative State Continue with Republicans or Democratic After Ann Richards
Update: Popular vote and minors
Rick Perry [off]
Ted Cruz [off]
Ray Madrigal [off]
Texas Gubernatorial 2014
OLDDTexas Gubernatorial 2014
OLDLink : Texas Gubernatorial 2014
Update:Popular vote,Error in primaries,more candidates, and indepedent and libertarian added
Hawaii – 2014
OLDHawaii – 2014
OLD Link: Hawaii – 2014
Nevada Governor 2014
Republican Brian Sandoval Running for Reelection
Link: Nevada Governatorial 2014
OLDNevada Governatorial 2014