I’m working on an alternate historical scenario where John Kerry was narrowly elected president in 2004, and is running for re-election amidst an economic crisis. This is still in beta mode, so there are still things that I need to polish up, but I got the main stuff completed, and thus I wanted to upload the first version of my President Kerry 2008 scenario.
Here is what I have added so far.
- Democratic side has only President Kerry and Representative Dennis Kucinich of Ohio as an optional primary challenger.
- Added Dick Cheney and George Pataki as GOP presidential candidates
- Added Chafee, Petraeus, and Snowe as running mates
- Switch the event effects, so that the Republicans benefit from events as opposed to the Democrats
- Changed some endorsers assuming that the GOP did far better in the 2006 midterms than in reality with a democrat as the incumbent president.
- Added George Allen for the Republicans, and added Donald Trump as an optional third party.
I may add some alternate third parties and some candidates in the future.
Anyways, hope you all enjoy, and please leave any comments or suggestions on what I should add.
DOWNLOAD LINK: United States – 2008 – President Kerry – v2