I present you the 2020 Paris Mayoral Race. With the principal parties participating, the LREM (La Republique en Marche), Les Republicains, Parti Socialiste, La France Insoumise, Les Verts, and Rassemblement National.
DOWNLOAD HERE: Paris 2020 Mayoral Race
new york city mayoral 2017 update 12-15-17
This is an update to my original NYC Mayoral Election scenario. Changes include:
- Starting percentages equal to real-life results
- Malliotakis moved to top of Republican listing of candidates
- Richard Bashner added as “on” candidate
- Robert Gangi added as “on” candidate
- Michael Tolkin added as “on” candidate
- Don Peebles turned “off”
- All Republicans turned “off” except Malliotakis and Massey
- Parties reordered
- Turnout adjusted
- Aaron Commey added as Libertarian nominee
- Michael Tolkin added as independent
- Sal Albanese added as Reform nominee
- Independent parties renamed to Mayoral Lines
- Primary percentages adjusted
- Adjusted money coefficient
- Removed Reform Party endorser
- Modified primary delegates and turnout
new york city mayoral 2017
Despite dropping approval ratings, incumbent Mayor Bill de Blasio is still the favorite to win the election. Can he fight off challengers within his own party AND a republican candidate? Candidates include:
- Mayor Bill de Blasio
- former Secretary Hillary Clinton (off)
- Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr.
- Comptroller Scott Stringer (off)
- State Senator Tony Avella
- former Detective Bo Dietl
- former Councilmember Sal Albanese
- former Secretary Shaun Donovan (off)
- former Representative Harold Ford Jr. (off)
- Public Advocate Letitia James (off)
- Representative Hakeem Jeffries (off)
- Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito (off)
- Mr. Don Peebles (off)
- former Speaker Christine Quinn (off)
- Mr. Josh Thompson
- former Representative Anthony Weiner (off)
- former Commissioner Raymond Kelly
- Mr. John Catsimatidis
- Councilmember Eric Ulrich
- Mr. Paul Massey
- Mr. Donald Trump Jr.
- Reverend Michel Faulkner
- Mr. Darren Aquino
Updates will be made to this scenario, so feel free to leave suggestions in the comments
After the battle of Hoover Dam, the City of New Vegas, made up of North Vegas, the Vegas Strip, Westside, Freeside, and Outer Vegas, declared itself free from NCR rule and decided to hold a mayoral election…
This is for all you Fallout fans who also like elections.
Independent: The Mojave Courier
Casino Group: Swank, Marjorie, Cachino
Freeside League: James Garrett, The King, Gloria Van Graff
Westside Organization: Crandon, Tom Anderson, Clayton Ettienne
This mod is accompanied by the Congress Infinity mod called New Vegas City Council.
I will be posting sequels!
-General T Langill
NYC Mayor – 1965
Mayor Robert F. Wagner, Jr. (D) after three terms, a bid for U.S. Senate, and being on LBJ’s short-list to be Vice President has decided to retire. Some say it’s the death of his wife. Others say he fears a challenge by the urbane progressive Republican U.S. Congressman John V. Lindsay from Manhattan.
Lindsay has his own problems. The Conservative Party of New York State was founded in 1962 by a group who have frustration with the perceived liberalism of the state’s Republican Party. The National Review founder William F. Buckley, is the party’s candidate for mayor of New York City in 1965.
Meanwhile, who will pick up the mantle Wagner is putting down. Could it be Paul Screvane, Wagner’s handpicked choice and confidante, who is President of the City Council? Maybe it will be the reformist Comptroller Abraham Beame. City Council member Paul O’Dwyer, brother of former Mayor Bill O’Dwyer, and U.S. Congressman Bill Ryan both are seeking to put together grassroots bids from their borough strongholds.
Who will win the Mayor’s office?
President Forever 2008 + Primaries
From the scenario designer: “With Bloomberg unable to run, who will become the next Mayor of New York?”