NOTE: President Infinity Version 2.4.3 (Windows) or 2.4.4 (Mac) is required to play.
After four years under Governor Robert Bentley (R), now term-limited, rising stars on both sides push to be the nominee.
Update: Version 1.1 of the scenario as been released! The following changes have been made:
New Interviewers (due to being at the state level, I included TV stations:
- AL Reporter
- Left In Alabama
- WHNT 19
- WBRC- FOX 6
- ABC 30/44
- Alabama Retail Association
- Home Builders Association Of Alabama
- Alabama Association Of Realtor
- Associated Builders and Contractors Of Alabama
- Tea Party Patriots Of North Alabama
- Over 10 candidates.
- All counties.
- Accurate polling.
- And more
The Arizona U.S Senate seats are normally GOP strongholds, and have been for some time However, with incumbent John McCain’s highest favorability rate and paired with the desire to elect new leadership, things are not looking as bright for the GOP. Who will win the respective primary, and advance to the general election?
- 4 Republican candidates. 3 Democrat candidates. 1 Libertarian candidate.
- 15+ endorsers
- 5+ events
- Realistic poll numbers.
- Realistic on-hand campaign cash figures
- and more!
Arizona Senate- 2016