This is my third 2024 custom campaign, but unlike the other two, this one is being worked on after the 2020 election happened, this campaign was made in the direct aftermath of the 2020 election, the base of the scenario, the idea of Trump running again and Biden not running, might prove to be laughable inaccurate, if so, just think of this campaign as a December 2020 time capsule about what the 2024 might look like. This campaign is also full of my own quirks and “charm”, such as the portrait styling.
Have fun playing!
Leave in the comments if you have any suggestions, I will take them seriously and might add them to the reworked V2.
- Vice President. Kamala Harris (Progressive-Moderate faction)
- Governor. Andrew Cuomo (Moderate faction)
- Rep. Nina Turner (Democratic Socialist-Progressive faction)
- Fmr. President. Donald Trump (Trumpist faction)
- Senator. Mitt Romney (Moderate faction)
- Senator. Ben Sasse (Moderate faction
- Fmr. Gov. Chris Christie (Trumpist-Moderate faction)
4 thoughts on “United States – 2024 – Revolting (V1)”
Have you considered adding Trump as a third party? It would be an interesting scenario as he would be the first major threat to the two party system in modern political history
The Scenario stop working on July 13th.
When i click on the end turn button, the loading circle load to 42% and stop.
When I try to download, American Crossroads downloads instead.