I have decided to make a port of the 2008 – London Mayoral Election from P4E into PI. The original issues and candidates from Zion’s original scenario have been kept while I made my own map and adjusted polling/turnout to reflect the official result.
Primaries work best when each party has a number of candidates active.
Please remove if this is a copyright strike against an old scenario.
17/04/18 – Update
- Campaign funding updated (General election candidates start with £420k, Primaries £0 – but there is enough time to fundraise)
- Fundraising coefficient is set at 5 (less money raised but still a significant amount)
- Newspaper endorsers open at the start of March (longer time to win the endorser)
- Primaries – Party nominees are more like to win the primary and have more committed supporters.
- Two round features/or workarounds haven’t been implemented yet. I am waiting for two-round to be officially added. At the moment for those wanting a Ken v. Boris only match up, I recommend starting in the general and disabling all other candidates bar Labour and Conservative.