new york city mayoral 2017 update 7-8-17
This is an update to this scenario http://campaigns.270soft.com/2017/01/19/new-york-city-mayoral-election-2017/
- Updated polling for General Election
- Updated polling for primaries
- Changed to popular vote
- Bo Dietl added as independent
- Preet Bharara added as “off” candidate
- Rocky De La Fuente added as “on” candidate
- Nicole Malliotakis added as “on” candidate
- Added Green Party
- Akeem Browder added as “on” candidate
- Changed candidates who withdrew before last start date (May 1) to “off”
- Fixed primary date
- Voter turnout dropped to a more realistic number
- Ulrich endorses Dietl
- Add Erica Garner as endorser
- Add Reform Party of New York as endorser
5 thoughts on “New York City Mayoral Election Update”
one recommendation malliotakis should be at the top of the republican list as she’s the presumptive nominee
also an issue to add: compromise with the state senate
How did you change it to popular votes? I can’t figure it out.
@Trevor It’s in the campaign editor. I’m without my computer so I can’t check to make sure, but I believe it’s on the “regions” menu.
Akeem Browder’s profile image is squashed horizontally.