Hello all, after much work I am very proud to announce the first release of my very first scenario created publicly: the UK General Election of 2010 for PMI! Now, with all of the constituencies compared to other games, PMI scenarios take a lot of time to create, but luckily with Prime Minister Forever I was able to base much of this scenario off of that one and cut the time down significantly. As I said earlier, these particular scenarios do take a lot of time and commitment, but it is definitely worth to look at what you’ve created at the end and encourage others to give it a go.
Download Here: United Kingdom – 2010 1.1.0
Moving on to the scenario itself, the main things I have done:
- There were a couple constituencies with the wrong values for third parties, notably Blackburn. This has been corrected.
- The Respect Party is added with candidates!
- Respect Leader Salma Yaqoob and alternate leader George Galloway added.
- Added Conservative candidates: David Cameron, David Davis, Liam Fox, Kenneth Clarke, and Michael Howard
- Added Labour candidates: Gordon Brown, David Miliband, Harriet Harman, John McDonnell, Tony Blair
- Added Liberal candidates: Nick Clegg, Chris Huhne, Vince Cable, David Laws, Charles Kennedy
- Added SNP candidates: Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon
- Added Green candidate: Carolina Lucas
- Added UKIP candidates: Malcolm Pearson, Nigel Farage
- Added Nick Griffin and the BNP.
- Added regional parties and leaders.
- Changed Lib Dem organization from 1 -> 2 in all constituencies.
- Finished the percentages and candidates of all 650 seats.
One of the other things I will have to finish will be to change the populations of the constituencies from 2015 to 2010, deal with balancing, ect, but I feel that it is at least good now for a sort of beta release. If you feel the need to correct a mistake in this scenario, balances, a policy correction on a candidate, suggestions, or whatever, feel free to tell me and I’ll do my best to deal with it. Last but not least, please enjoy this scenario!